Simple Make-up Tips for Your Big Day
Preparing your “wedding look” can feel intimidating at times, but it doesn’t have to. Whether you are doing your own makeup or bringing in a professional, these simple beauty hacks are guaranteed to have you looking and feeling your best on your special day.
- Match your makeup to your wedding style. Consider your dress and accessories; as well as the venue, time of day and season when deciding on your makeup look.
- Make sure to moisturize daily to avoid dry skin on your wedding day. When it’s time for makeup, prep your face with a simple moisturizer to help your makeup apply smooth and evenly.
- Use clean makeup brushes to avoid breakouts.
- Make your eyeshadow last by starting with a primer. It will hold your shadow in place while keeping the colors vibrant throughout the day.
- Don’t forget your hair! You want your hairstyle and makeup to be cohesive.
The Groome Inn offers a delightfully well-lit and spacious area for both the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready. You will feel comfortable and right at home on your special day.