Family Photo Session Outfit Tips
Tis the season for family photos and picking your outfits shouldn’t be stressful. Here are some helpful tips to make the process a little less daunting.
- Color palette – coordinate but don’t match. Choose 2 or 3 colors that complement each other and build your outfits from there.
- Start with the person who has the least amount of options and go from there.
- Consider your location and background.
- Stay away from busy patterns.
- Don’t choose anything too trendy. Remember, you’ll have these photos for years to come, so stick with a classic look.
- Neutrals are always a great option. They go with everything 😊
- If you feel too “matchy matchy”, try mixing up the colors on the bottom.
A timeless backdrop, paired with the beautiful scenery, makes The Groome Inn the perfect location for your next family photos. Whether you want to hold your session inside or out, we have many charming areas that can provide the perfect setting.
Visit our website to book your next photo shoot.